Category : Courts & Litigation & Lawsuit & Lawyers : Law & Legal & Attorney

How to File a Motion for Reconsideration in Family Division in Washington County, Pennsylvania

Courts & Litigation & Lawsuit
A motion for reconsideration is simply a request that a court reconsider its ruling on a matter. Motions for reconsideration are different from appeals, since they are filed with the same court that issued a decision. In Washington County, family cases are handled by the family law judge at the Wash

Can a Person Ask for a Continuance Without a Lawyer During a Divorce Hearing in Virginia Law?

Courts & Litigation & Lawsuit
An individual with a pending divorce case may need additional time to prepare for Virginia domestic relations court proceedings. A litigant without a lawyer can ask the court for a continuance. The litigant can make the request before or during the divorce hearing by following the relevant circuit c