- Simple and straightforward, iFormulas is a reference app that includes over 330 formulas, definitions and other tools needed to complete higher-level math problems. Its area of expertise ranges from algebra to geometry to calculus.
- Number Line is a simple game that helps students learn fractions and decimals. Players move through progressively harder levels by placing a series of numbers in the right order on a line. Number Line was developed by a doctoral student at Virginia Tech, and is the winner of the Virginia Mobile Learning Apps Development Challenge.
- For elementary school-age students or anyone looking to brush up on their basic math skills, Basic Math is a drilling application that presents players with addition, multiplication, subtraction and division problems in various levels of difficulty. There is also an optional timer for those looking to compete against the clock.
- Quick Graph is a high-capability graphing calculator application that takes advantage of the iPod Touch's powerful graphics capabilities to create stunning and detailed graphs. The simplicity of editing graphs and equations make Quick Graph a must-have for those taking high-level college math courses.
Math Tutor and Math Tutor Lite
- Like Basic Math, Math Tutor is a drilling app for those learning or brushing up on their addition, subtraction and other basic math skills. It comes in a 99-cents full version or a limited-capability free version called Math Tutor Lite.